Snapshot on Disability 1 December 2014 12.30-1.30
People’s History Museum, Left Bank, Spinningfields, Manchester M3 3ER
Go behind the scenes and delve into our unique photo collections
Did you know the museum holds an archive of over 95,000 photographs? Go behind the scenes and delve into our unique photo collections, the Labour Party photograph collection and the Communist Party of Great Britain photograph collection.
In this lunchtime drop in session, browse through photographs on the theme of disability and uncover history through the lens.
Suitable for adults and young people
• Treat yourself to 15% off in The Left Bank cafe bar and 10% off in the museum shop when you attend an event at the People’s History Museum
• Please note event attendees must arrive at least ten minutes before the start time of the event, otherwise their booked space will be given to someone on the reserve list
• Please contact the museum as soon as possible if you wish to cancel your reservation so your place can be given to another visitor
• Please note all donations are non refundable
• Voluntary contribution £3.00 expected.